Imagine you have an infinite amount of money and you can buy whatever the hell you want. After you have purchased almost everything, you come to a conclusion that your house is missing a mailbox. Of course, if you have infinite money you will not buy cheap mailbox for 50 bucks but you will go for the most expensive mailbox, right? So here is the list. This list does not include mailboxes with several pockets (for more than one house). In this list, there will be only single house mailbox.
7 most expensive mailboxes
If somebody is talking about the most durable mailbox, then undoubtedly he is talking about Salisbury. Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and stainless steel. U.S.P.S. accepted and equipped with heavy duty cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys although this mailbox cannot be used for mail distribution because all boxes are lockable. 5-year warranty will cover any damage or defects. As a big big plus, a matching pedestal is included. Now some boring information:
- Unit Dimension: 17.5″ W x 51.625″ H x 19″ D
- Pedestal Dimension: 12″ W x 26″ H x 12″ D
- Total Compartments and dimensions: 1-MB4 (13.125″ W X 13.75″H)
- Parcel Locker and dimension: None
- Outgoing Mailbox: Yes
Williamsburg Estate is beautiful yet old school mailbox and will look great on almost all kinds of yards. Rust free metal construction will take care that no weather will be able to destroy this beauty. If you talk about durability, do not worry when some drunk Trump supporter will drive 4 thousand pounds heavy Chevy and crash in your mailbox. This mailbox can hold it like it’s just a bird who flew in it. Plus it has house numbers and address plate included! Casual stuff:
- Large sized mailbox for packages, 19”L, 8“H and 7.5”W.
- Solid brass house address numbers are included. 3M Self adhesive, no glue required.
- 148 LBS. of Steel! (Mailbox only)
- 1/4″ steel shell (as with all Fort Knox Mailboxes)
- 3/16″ reinforced steel doors.
- 2″ Continuous welded steel hinge.
- 1/4″ steel powder coated red flag.
- All hand welded design. (No spot welds or rivets)
- Dimensions: (18″H x 12″W x 23″L)
These are just a few things which are making this mailbox awesome. It’s one of the heaviest mailboxes in the market and can be installed in not so safe neighborhoods without any doubts. You can keep your money in it because it’s really hard to break it, like a safe for expensive stuff.
- Dimensions—14” W x 20” H x 14” D
- Weight—32.25 Lbs.
This mailbox is perfect for homeowners who are traveling a lot or receiving a lot of mail. It’s anti-theft mailbox and can receive mail, small bundles, and small packages. It’s anti-theft because it has patented “Teeth” on delivery doot so it can deter mail theft. I would also call it heavy-duty because it’s made of 16 gauge galvanized steel. Furthermore, you will not need to worry about rust because it’s sprayed with commercial grade powder coat. Meets U.S. Postal Service standards.
Free Gardening Glove Gift!
We're giving Two Pairs of Gardening Gloves away for FREE to our subscribers!
- Color: Black/ Bronze/White
- Material: 100% Cast Aluminum and Will Not Rust
- Size Of The Box: 18.7″—8.6″—10.6″
- Overall Dimension 26.77″—11.4″—62.2″
Solid Aluminium mailbox. Excellent quality and the bronze color looks gorgeous. You must lay a concrete base down for this mailbox. You should use three bags of Quickcrete, but you probably will need only two. You will need 2″ or smaller numbers for the number plate.
- Balmoral Mailbox (108792): 21-1/4″L x 13″W x 13-3/4″H, 18-1/2 lbs.
Front door panel: 13″W x 13-3/4″H.
Side plaque: 6-1/2″W x 15″H.
- Post and Bracket (78843): 4-1/2″ sq. x 60″H.
- Decorative Base (78964): 7″ sq. x 7-1/2″H, 4 lbs.
Personalized Balmoral Mailbox is so impressive, you’ll be proud to be owner of it. The oversized mailbox has thick cast aluminum with a magnetic, strong closure on the hinged door creating a watertight seal, so no rain will get in the mailbox. Magazines will lay flat in the main interior. Golden text, flag, and pull knob. Post requires a 4″ x 4″ treated lumber piece for installation (not included).
- Cast aluminum powder coated mailbox
- Decorative fluted base
- Ball finial mounts to top of post
- Adds an elegant look to your home
Beautiful, yet simple mailbox. It’s not lockable, so the only option is to use it in safe neighborhoods. For this price, aluminum coated mailbox with a post included is a must-have thing.