How to choose gardening gloves
Before I was doing some more serious gardening, I thought that the yarn gloves which cost 0.2$ are the best ones. One day I was walking to the shops because I wanted to buy gloves. I went to one store and asked the salesman if he has any gloves. He asked me for what I need gloves, and I said that for gardening and I need the cheapest ones because they are the best. Then he stated that it’s not true and started to tell me every gloves meaning and in that day I learned that gloves are different not only in size and color but also for coating material and other accessories. In few words – each glove has its meaning and cheapest ones and not the best for gardening.
Gloves for light gardening jobs
For daily work, it’s better to choose a flexible and light gloves – they are most comfortable. Their only meaning is to protect hands from dirt, moisture, scratches, and ants. These gloves mostly are made of cotton, leather, latex.
If you are working with building jobs, it’s better to take gloves with special grip spots for fingers and other parts. Also, check if these gloves are breathing.
When working with fertilizers and pesticides, you need to use rubber gloves which are tight to the skin.
Gloves for rough work
Here you will need something different. You will need gloves with thick material. They are not flexible, heavy and useless for weeding or other small jobs. But with gloves like that, you will be able to do pruning or touch roses without thinking about painful stings. They will save your hands when cuttings trees, pruning bushes, fixing roses and doing other hard work. These gloves have tightening cuffs. So the dirt and dust will stay outside.
When buying leather, cotton, and suede leather gloves, make sure that all the protecting cuff and glove fits tightly to the skin. Thus it is necessary to be prepared for the fact that in the heat your hands will be sweating. A lot. So buy more than one pair of gloves. I have one pair of gloves for each job.
Best gardening gloves for your gardening and home jobs
These gloves are one of the best gloves for working with roses. If you love roses and want to work with they safely, these gloves are must have in your garden. They are very comfortable, and you can safely poke your arms right into the bushes. In the photos these gloves look big and bulky but they are not. You can move your fingers without any problem and grab the small item or bushes. They are made of goatskin so they are soft and durable. With these gloves, you can even touch a cactus 🙂
Best gardening gloves for weeding, because of latex fingers they have extra grip when pulling something. Because of the rubber fingers felt stiff and not flexible but there was no problem of pulling out small weeds. Latex coating gives more durability, and you can even pick smaller roses or bushes. I took me some time to get used to stiff fingers, but I love when my fingers are protected.HandMaster Bella Women’s Gardening Thorn Gloves
My favorite leather gloves. Makes weeding, pulling, mulching and other jobs a lot easier. Very durable and good looking. I had one pair in 3 months. That is 4 pairs a year. I need them a lot because I use them daily because it’s my job. Gloves have a mesh at the top so your hands are breathing. By the way, the top is waterproof. It also does have an elastic band for better fitting. Other parts are made of goat skin. They are not as soft as other gloves, but I felt comfy in them. The best thing about these gloves is that they are made without using chemicals. So if you have sensitive skin, these gloves are just right for you. After 15 minutes of watering my hands were still dry and no water leaks inside. They are also easy to clean, but I do not suggest to wash them hardly, like in a washing machine. Colors are good for men and for women too.
Almost the only ones in the market – best gardening gloves for smaller hands. They finally did it. Gardeners with smaller hands will know the struggle – finding gloves for smaller hands are a nightmare. The leather is soft but very durable, and that sweat strip is located where is have to be. With these gloves, you can pick even smallest things. There is only one bad thing – it’s hard to get them off after host working day. That’s how tight they are. And – don’t use these gloves in wet places. They get wet pretty fast.
Other great gloves!
- SOFT AND BREATHABLE BAMBOO KEEPS YOUR HANDS COOL - Bamboo absorbs perspiration, is naturally very breathable and keeps your hands cool. Pine Tree Gloves are suitable for any job and guaranteed a pleasure to wear.
- FLEXIBLE: FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN - Do you take off your gloves for every chore that requires finger sensitivity? Pine Tree Gloves have bare hand sensitivity and proven abrasion resistance. See chart on left-hand side to determine your size.
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE HAND PROTECTION - Avoid skin wounds and dirty hands and nails when doing yard chores. Why walking around with those thick and clumsy gloves while doing jobs around the house? How much more enjoyable would garden chores be, when you wear protective gloves with a snug fit? Fishermen also love the grip on those slippery fish and the protection when changing hooks!
- MIND THE ENVIRONMENT - Bamboo is a natural product that grows without any pesticides or fertilizers. It is by nature hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK - Not 100% satisfied? Our product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Fully Waterproof and Flexible design
- Gloves contain natural rubber latex
- Puncture Resistant To Protect your hands
- Built in Claws make gardening fun & easy
- One Size Fits Most
- ✔︎ SUPER GRIPPY Coating for Multiple Uses, Including: Gardening, Household, Auto and More!
- ✔︎ SUITABLE for Both Men and Women (excluding men with large hands)
- ✔︎ SUPERIOR DURABILITY, Machine Washable, Breathable to Reduce Sweat.
- ✔︎ SPECIAL PROTECTIVE Coating to Help Reduce Cuts or Scratches
- ✔︎ Includes Free eBook and IRON-CLAD Money Back Guarantee
- One Size Fits Most
- Women's Garden Gloves, 6 Pair Pack, assorted colors. Women's Medium
- Fits like a second skin
- Includes: pink, purple and green
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Assorted jersey gloves
- Flowers print with knit wrist
- PVC dots on palms
- Sold by pack (3 pairs--green, red, and blue--each)
- Viscose from bamboo liner nitrile palm glove
- Seamless knit liner keeps hands cool and comfortable
- Textured natural rubber palm coating protects hands and enhances grip
- Small sized
- Available in green color
- EXCELLENT FIT - One Size Fits Most Hands, Best for Medium/Large Hands
- DURABLE - These Gardening Gloves Are Thorn Proof and Have Excellent Grip, Made With Double Stitched Premium Microfiber and Has Padded Palm & Knuckle Area
- ALL AROUND WORK - Can Be Used With Any Gardening Tool Set, Trimming, Rose Pruning, Yard and Warehouse Work, General Handling
- BREATHABLE - Provides Excellent Comfort For The Hands, Can Be Used for Roses
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Rzleticc Guarantee That You Are 100% Satisfied With Your Product or Receive Your Money Back